Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Technical Training Specialist in Tarrytown, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Collaborates with team to ensure business objectives are met through effective learning solutions; administers, oversees and organizes job specific training programs for employees working in departments that follow Good Clinical Practices and Good Laboratory Practices. This position is a vital member of a Technical Training Team that is passionate about training & committed to excellence while ensuring employees are not only trained, but trained well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provides leadership and ensures continuous improvement to the Quality Training System and the Training Program according to current industry standards.
• Executes Training Program for assigned customer group according to internal SOPs and practices for new and existing employees.
• Responsible for coordinating group and individual training.
• Provides guidance to customer groups ensuring compliance in training requirements and documentation.
• Participates in other quality systems activities such as internal audit, inspection preparation and change control as required.
• In collaboration with subject matter expert(s) and eLearning Developer, may develop training materials for use in training courses, with high attention to quality, role-specificity, and engaging learning experience. (e.g. training workbooks, training manuals, and computer based training).
• Delivers dynamic and interactive classroom training on Compliance, Quality, and GxP practices. (e.g. New Employee GxP training, Annual GxP Refresher Training).
• Leverages knowledge of business and customers in order to identify SMEs and potential departmental trainers.
• Consults with Learning Management System Administrator to report ongoing issues that impact quality, compliance, and effectiveness for the organization.
• Conducts Learning Needs Analysis and Gap Assessments.
• Maintain, update and coordinate role based curriculum or training matrices.
• Supports Technical Training and organizational training initiatives.
• Tracks, trends and monitors training compliance; prepares routine progress reports on job specific training programs for management.
• Focuses on continuous improvement on training materials, programs and processes.
• Heavy documentation management and completion tracking.
Education and Experience:
• Associate Specialist Level - Requires BS/BA in related area of study and a minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience.
• Specialist Level - Requires BS/BA in related area of study and a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
• Experience in GxP environment highly preferred.
Level will be determined based on skills and related experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.